Friday, November 17, 2006

Web counter

I have a web counter with APOLLO find and i love it. it's free and fascinating.
If you want one go and register. Copy the HTML code:



and paste it in a page element. Go to template> at the bottom (for a footer) or side (to have the counter in your sidebar) click "add a page element" choose a HTML/Java option. paste the code there.



in the apollofind site just do the following:



Tick private if you want the stats only for your own eyes.
Click on "get my address" so that the counter bans your own IP address so that it doesn't count you every time you go to your own blog.

TADA!!!!!!!!!
let me know if you found this helpful.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

THANKS, I just was fighting with a counter for my blog yesterday and found this from your link on 2peas for the tester/beta blogger... Very cool AND I added a graphic at the top of my blog.

Thanks again, this was a HUGE help to me!